Remove the ability for juggernauts to use SCP-2398 or don't make it one hit for juggs

It’s literally hell to counter jugg, knowing that the CD jugg is using bat with 207 and just runs into you. Especially heists seem very unbalanced, considering that it is basically free money as no one can do anything when a jugg is camping inside of it, guarding it with bat.

You guys can use AA-12 or utilize free counter juggernauts. 207 was nerfed recently as well.

Both of these tools have no use when the bat is basically one hit. They could just camp behind a barrier while they sell all the boxes and just quickly bat the counter juggs attempting to get in.

tbh even as a CD myself i agree. batting juggs is unfair for the counter, (hence why i don’t use bat,) and it’s even worse when another CD has 034 and starts to farm juggs.

just simply shoot them from the side, theres multiple enterings and entrances where you can catch them offguard, or send in other combatives to bait the bat swing, then rush them, bat is pretty much weak now due to the fact 207 now wears off, and 294 is currently broken rn so youd have a more better chance of either killing the jugg or putting more bullets into them